Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
- Helps to relieve headaches
- Promotes a better nights rest by making you feel relaxed
- Soothes sore muscles
- Cools down the stinging from bug bites or wounds
Rose Essential Oil Benefits
- Eases your anxiety
- Inhaling the aromas in a hot bath will help clear out any congestion
- Relaxes muscles
- Works as an antiseptic
How to use Essential Oils
There are many ways to use Essential Oils. One of the most popular ways is diffusing the oils into the air. This allows you to gain the benefits from the aromas given off by an oil. This is the same when using them with bath salts or lava rocks. Other than having a pleasant scent, aromatherapy is known to help with headaches, congestion, and relaxation.
Mixing the oils with a carrier oil or base, such as coconut oil, can give you a pleasantly scented moisturizer. Some oils are also found to carry antiseptic and cleansing properties, making these oils more than just a pretty smell. 😋
These are just a few ways you can utilize the wonderful essential oils! Keep checking back every Thursday to explore more! 😊
Keep Oils away from pets – some are extremely toxic to them
Keep Oils away from children.
* Please note that each oil is different and effects each person’s skin differently. Make sure to dilute the oils when using the oils or allow the oil to dry if using on jewelry. If your skin comes in direct contact with the essential oils – do not panic – simply wash them off with some warm water and soap. Seek medical attention if rash or burning occurs or if oils are consumed.
Lavender Bath Salts
3 - 2oz square tins full of Lavender Bath Salts 1 - White Organza Bag full of Lavender Bath Salts 1- Raw Amethyst Piece FREE SHIPPING TO USA.
Rose Bath Salts
3 - 2oz square tins full of Rose Bath Salts 1 - White Organza Bag full of Rose Bath Salts 1- Raw Rose Quartz Piece FREE SHIPPING TO USA.